- Accept & register bookings
- Manage large amount of incoming calls
- Offer alternatives information to customer and generate sale lead
- Respond to customer consistently confidently by providing accurate information all areas such custom/clearance requirements, trucking solution, transit time and prices.
- Liaise with Operations Department and other departments on quick and efficient solution of customer issues and queries.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- BA in Marketing, Communications or Hospitality, male and female candidate are preferable.
- Proven customer support experience in logistic industry
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and flexibility in adapting to different types of customer
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multi-tasks with Speed and Can-do attitude.
- Good command in English and Chinese
- Good computer literacy and familiar with system
- One Park, #A17-18-19-20, No. 58, Street Road8, Sangkat Sras Chork, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- John (HR Department)