- Perform cash daily collection from all shops and bank-in into the bank.
- Assist AR Specialist to collect payment from customer directly upon the arrangement.
- Arrange and follow up with Sale/Operation department on original invoice delivery status
- Communicate and arrange the cash hand-over with operation over a proper report
- Daily Submit cash collection report to line manager.
- Support to post amount paid to customer accounts into Intuit QuickBooks
- Involve on invoicing process arrangement
- Perform various administrative functions for assigned account such as recording address change or any related info of the customers
- Support on checking purchase invoice from suppliers if the tax invoices are billed correctly.
- Other tasks assigned by Manager
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Minimum 2 year experiences in AR collection management
- Maintain a good problem-solving ability, time management, communication, negotiation & persuasive skill.
- Have a good attitude of cooperation with the team
- Be patient, honest and hard-working
- Able to work under pressure to finish tsk under tight deadline occasionally
- Computer skill (excel, word, email…)
- English language (speaking & writing are required)
- Mandarin speaking is an advantage
- One Park, #A17-18-19-20, No. 58, Street Road8, Sangkat Sras Chork, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Cindy Zeng (HR Department)
- 095 533 168